Saturday, July 14, 2012

Color Challenge

Howdy! to everyone who has stopped by to Our Creative Corner challenge site.  It's Sharon, of Designs by Sharon, as your hostess again this week.  Before we get to this week's challenge, we want to thank everyone who stopped by for last week's 'Party' challenge.  We just loved what you created, and we are happy that you stopped by.

And it's time once again to announce our newest team members.  We are so excited that we have five talented paper crafters joining the team.  We are so pleased to share that these artists have honored us by accepting a spot on our design team:

Lisa Minckler - You Made Me Ink
Kim Price - Inkcognito
Paula McClane - Scrap Addict's Attic
Liliana Inguanti - Stampin' From Home
So, now onto this week's challenge.  I have to admit, that I do love color challenges.  And so, I wanted to share a new pretty color challenge that I haven't seen before.  I created an inspiration board, to help get your creative juices flowing.  I also included a 'quote' if you are inspired by words.
Here is the color challenge board:


The colors for this week's challenge are:  Navy, Pink, and (you choose).  In that, you must use Navy and Pink, but you select the third color!  Be aware that neutrals like black, white, brown, and cream don't count as your third color.  I have provided different photos for inspiration, showing a different third color.  Now, break out your paper crafting supplies, and create a fabulous paper craft item to share with us!  This challenge is open for one week!  Take a moment, and have a look at what our talented OCC design team have created!

Paula McClane - Scraps Addicts Attic
my color choice - green

Lisa Minckler - You Made Me Ink
my color choice - green

Sue Butler - Scrumplescrunch
my color choice - Lime

Christina Barnes - Dot Dot Stamping
my color choice - pool party

Irena Kowalczyk/Rudlis - love, life and crafts
my color choice - gray

Anita Houston - The Artful Maven Haven
my color choice - yellow

Meihsia Liu - Simple Paper Crafts
my color choice - aqua

Liliana Inguanti - Stampin' From Home
my color choice - Gumball Green

Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie
my color choice - yellow

Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper
my color choice - Island Indigo

Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote Arts
my color choice - gray

Tui Nathan - Stampin Time
my color choice - Rose Red

Sharon Wheet - Designs by Sharon
my color choice - gold

Holly Kean - Kean on Paper
My color choice: Red




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the new DT members!!! Wonderful inspiration from the DT again, can't wait to play with these colors.
    Thanks ladies,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thanks for the challenge it was challenge for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I think this is a really tricky one - kudos to the DT for solving it so beautifully all round! I'll give it a go, but I'm not promising anything...!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great new talent on the team, you all rocked this challenge and I mean it was a challenge. It's always fun when we have to put our little grey cells to a good test.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx